November 08, 2011

Holiday Family Photographs | Gainesville, FL

It's the most wonderful time of the year! <3

The Christmas decorations are up around town and everyone is all-a-buzz about the HOLIDAYS! Yay! I know, I know... it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. I'm not one of those who thinks that Christmas should wait its turn. I'd put my Christmas tree up in August if my kiddos wouldn't think I was a crazy lady!

December will be here before we know it and that means it's time to schedule your family holiday portraits!  This year's mini sessions include a 10% discount to any additional print order.  That means you can choose custom holiday cards, gorgeous canvas prints or anything else and SAVE while you shop! The mini sessions will be held throughout the month of November and the first week of December, but space is limited so don't hesitate... reserve your session, now!  You can choose lakeside, garden or urban settings for your location.

A Present for You:  If you refer a friend to Julie Renae Photography and they schedule a session, you will get HALF OFF your own session! Wowza! This is a limited time offer and will only be valid until December 15, 2011 so get on your facebook, your twitter and your blog and start sharing the wealth. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the <3!